Time for a New Garbage Disposal? We Can Help.
Your Arizona garbage disposal does so much more than grinding food scraps.
Your garbage disposal is one of the most hard-working appliances in your Gilbert, AZ, kitchen. It performs best when installed correctly, with the precision and craftsmanship that Camcor Plumbing brings to every job.
Whether you need a good, reliable disposal or are looking for a grinding, whisper-quiet model, we've got you covered!
We pride ourselves on delivering honest, trustworthy service to homes throughout Gilbert, AZ. Contact us to replace your aging garbage disposal or add a new one to your kitchen.
Garbage Disposal Replacement and Installation
Garbage disposals last approximately 5 to 10 years if they are maintained. If your unit jams up frequently or makes loud noises, it may be time to replace it.
We can help you choose the best garbage disposal for your needs and budget. If you have a big family and frequently prepare meals at home, you may need a unit with more horsepower. Typically, more powerful garbage disposals are bigger than standard models. The space available under your sink may dictate the brand or model you choose.
- Do you want stainless steel or galvanized steel components in your new garbage disposal?
- Do you prefer a hardwired model or one that plugs into an electrical outlet?
- Is continuous feed or batch feed better for your needs?
A continuous feed garbage disposal enables you to add scraps as it operates. Batch feed models only run when a safety stopper covers the drain.
Our experts can advise you about the many features available, including noise reduction technology, single- and multiple-stage grinding, push-button starters, and dishwasher drain connectors.
Gilbert, AZ, Garbage Disposal Repair
No matter how careful you are with your garbage disposal, breakdowns can happen. If your garbage disposal stops working or jams frequently, we can help. Contact us if you experience these problems:
- A garbage disposal that hums when you turn it on indicates it has power. Moisture is likely to get inside the electric motor, causing it to rust.
- It works, but the water does not drain. The garbage disposal, the pipe under the sink, or the drain line likely is clogged.
- If you find water in your sink cabinet, the connections between pipes and your garbage disposal may be loose or a worn rubber gasket at the top of the garbage disposal may need replacement.
Camcor Plumbing offers our customers prompt repair services to help you when you need us. Our goal with every job is to provide worry-free service and 100 percent customer satisfaction.
Maintain Your Garbage Disposal
You can keep your new garbage disposal smelling fresh and help prevent unexpected breakdowns with these simple maintenance tips:
- Keep your drain smelling fresh by grinding a few lemon peels.
- Refrain from grinding fibrous foods, such as celery, or hard waste, like fruit pits and chicken bones. Some garbage disposals with two- and three-stage grinding can handle tough food waste. But, if you don't know if yours is one of those, DON'T TRY IT!
- Keep grease and shellfish shells out of your garbage disposal.
- Always run water while the garbage disposal is operating to help flush food particles through the drain. Let the water run for a few seconds after turning off the appliance.
- Avoid stuffing large amounts of food scraps into your garbage disposal all at once.
Are You Ready to Make Your Life Easier in the Kitchen?
Our qualified pros at Camcor Plumbing are ready to help with your next plumbing project in Gilbert, AZ. Call us today at 480-626-4272 for garbage disposal replacement and installation services or request service online.